Notes and Notices

On art, architecture and design

11/13/2011

San Francisco treats

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |

Last weekend, I went on a road trip up north to San Francisco to visit friends. It has been a long time since I drove up and when I got to the city, I was re-introduced to its charms.

This time, I saw San Francisco with different eyes. I used to marvel at the sheer density of the city and how easy it was to get around. This time around, I found my eyes wandering to the city's bohemian modernist style. There was color and pattern in all the little shops that lined the streets.

Despite the rainy weather all weekend, San Francisco still gave me something to smile about.

Red on red on red. I loved his basket of flowers against the mechanical motorcycle.
Found at the laundromat. Yes, I would like a little fairy in my home. 

Oops. Someone's heart was left in San Francisco.

2 comments:

Get updates via RSS