Notes and Notices

On art, architecture and design

9/27/2010

Heat wave!

Posted by Carren Jao Pineda |


Yup. It's super hot in LA today. In fact, it's the hottest day recorded in downtown LA. What better way to cool down than to head on to any of the yogurt places around town?


This one in particular interested me because of their whimsical name and even more playful interiors. I always drive by, sneaking peeks at their cheerful chandeliers and bits of their printed wallpaper. One day, I will come in and enjoy myself.

Yogurts are a bit pricey at $0.38 an oz. but in this case, I'm paying for the ambiance too. In need of other cooling gelato/yogurt suggestions? Check out Gelatobaby.

Sweet Harts
13704 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, California

Sun-Thurs, 11 am- 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am- midnight

Photo courtesy of Sweet Harts website

0 comments:

Get updates via RSS